CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for Dquixote

Matchmaker Views: 7,871
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 894,208

Re: Question for Dquixote

DQ,

Thank you so much for you knowledge! You made my day and yes I will have some brussel sprouts with my club soda. I was really hoping for that answer. I Love this website, I am taking in as much as my brain can absorb. I sometimes find myself on this website several hours a day and way into the early mornings. I am semi new to this site, only been on here for about 6 months. I didn't learn about his site from Kevin T. though but his books did get me inspired to go natural instead of depending on the Western medicines that didn't help me. I was told about this site from this gal that I met at the vitamin shoppe where she worked. Her screen name is sapphire 7, she was wonderful and led me on the right path for cleansing. I have lost contact with her and I am very sad. Maybe she will come back into my life someday but the information that she gave me will stay with me forever. I have a two year old grandaughter that loves the health smoothies that I make everyday. I think that it is what is making her brain work faster than most of the other two year olds in my neighborhood. Her name is Hailey and she says ymmmmm, more grandma. I am loving it. I tried to get my husbands Mom to take a drink of it and she turned up her nose because it was green in color. Hailey has not been sick with colds or flu bugs either like the other kids on the block. Again, Thank you so much, you are such an inspiration to this website. Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)