CureZone   Log On   Join
Question for Dquixote

Matchmaker Views: 8,411
Published: 17 years ago

Question for Dquixote

Hey, this is Donna and I am so confused. First of all I have this book by Dr. Peter D'Adamo called Eating right for your blood type. In his book he says that Club Soda, Seltzer water and Green Tea are all highly beneficial for type O's blood type. I bought some Club soda and seen that on the ingredience label it said that is had carboniated water and Sodium Bicarbonate. I assumed that the sodium bicarbonate was the ingrediant that made it highly beneficial for our blood type. I have two books of Kevin Trudeau 's and the second book titled Natural cures they don't want you to know about (updated edition). In that book Kevin says that all carboniated drinks block calcium absorption. Dquixote, I thought and maybe I am wrong that you posted an article on this Dr. in Rome that is using Sodium Bicarbonate to fight cancer and shrink tumors. I think it said that the sodium bicarbonate helps to change an acid ph system to alkaline balanced and also puts oxygen into the blood. I may be wrong and correct me if I am. This is what confused me. I know that the Dr. in Rome was using I think Baking soda that is Sodium Bicarbonate but if Club Soda has it in it wouldn't it do the same thing? Or is my book Eat Right for your blood type not correct about the Club Soda? Anyone out there can answer my question if they know it but I just thought that I seen Dquixote post that article on Sodium Bicarbonate, at least I thought it was him. Really what I want to know, is drinking Club Soda bad for you? Any feed back would be appreciated. Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.104 sec, (1)