CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for Dquixote

Dquixote1217 Views: 7,893
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 893,999

Re: Question for Dquixote

The post you refer to was one I made for informational purposes in Breaking News. It appears that a doctor has had success using a very high grade of baking soda. I do not yet know enough about it to make a judgment or offer advice, other than oxygenation at the cellular level is a proven cancer fighter, since cancer cannot survive in a highly oxygenated atmosphere.

I have to agree with Corinthian (gasp!) that the bloodtype books are more about hype and making money than substance, the same as Trudeau's books. Both of them do contain some good information and, in the case of super huckster Trudeau, at least his books do bring some people to the arena of natural and alternative healing, such as you find here at CureZone. Hopefully, once here, they will find better information from more authoritative voices who put healing ahead of making a buck on an over-hyped product.

Now, insofar as carbonated sodas, it is not the sodium bicorbonate that interferes with calcium absorption, it is phosphorus, usually in the form of phosphoric acid. While phosphoric acid may be present in the popular sweetened and flavored carbonated beverages,there is no phosphoric acid or any other form of phosphorus in club soda.

Enjoy your club soda! And have a few brussel sprouts on the side while you are at it.

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.232 sec, (1)