CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for Dquixote

Celcius Views: 7,782
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 893,999

Re: Question for Dquixote

Hi Donna ! I don't put much stock in blood typing for many reason! First off the concept of it was created in a petre dish, not a human environment by any means, and he misses the point in so many aspects of good health and nutrition! If one is told certain foods are what they should eat and these food disagree with you stop using them , listen to the wisdom of the body! Dr Amado is good intentioned and some things he will tell you are valid but his theories although close, are not good enough and should be used with caution!The link below may help you understand other invalid aspects of blood typing!
I also dont believe that sodium bicarbonate in itself is a real cure ! It is an alkalizing mineral salt but by itself does not have the requirements to bring about good electrolytic results something that an alkaline and acid food mineral to create the spark of the electrolytic action, the electrical force that runs us ,makes our heart beat and our autonomic sytems function properly! The same applies to bicarbonate of soda!
A complete need of alkaline and acid elemental minerals are whats needed to combat cancer or any degenerative disease!

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=891840#i

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=891840#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)