CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does anyone else have candida in their lungs? P.S. I'm back from Aggiespoke's clinic!!!!

sans sucre Views: 23,862
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 892,019

Re: Does anyone else have candida in their lungs? P.S. I'm back from Aggiespoke's clinic!!!!

Yes, in fact when my lungs started detoxing, for about 2-3 months, I woke up several times a night gasping for breath, and had to go into the bathroom so as not to disturb by husband because I would just cough and cough and try to catch my breath, all the while this white foamy metallic tasting stuff was spewing from my lungs. I would have to sit on the edge of the toilet, taking puff after puff of my rescue inhaler, just to get to the point where I could breathe well enough to get back to bed. Only to get up a couple hours later to do the same thing all over again. It was hell. But, I lived through it. These days, I may get a slight, but only slight return of symptoms when I have a candida flare.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)