CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does anyone else have candida in their lungs? P.S. I'm back from Aggiespoke's clinic!!!!

bacterial bronchitis Views: 23,574
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 893,349

Re: Does anyone else have candida in their lungs? P.S. I'm back from Aggiespoke's clinic!!!!

"Can I detect mold and obtain a case?"

My apartment has been flooded 7 times within the last year due to accidents with plumbing. My case is based on the negligance towards repairs and my 3 yr old son being diagnosed with Bacterial Bronchitis. (I believe as a result of mold.)
He is now on breathing treatment along with 5 Antibiotics and the carpet in my apartment has an incredibly horrible odor.
Once, the ENTIRE floor inside my apartment was flooded. Four times because of the toilet (there was a leak in the pipe). Then in the bathtub due to the breakage of c**k and the water not draining through the pipe but instead outside of the pipe. Resulting in my carpet again being wet. Also there had been water leaking from underneath the sink. All occurances due to plumbing were in the master bathroom. There was also a fire next door to my apartment and from the sprinklers my bedroom was again flooded. I understand accidents can occur although not only was the carpet NEVER REPLACED (after 7 floods) but once I was told they would come into my apartment on FRIDAY and clean my carpet. Yet it wasn't until the following WEDNESDAY when my carpet was cleaned with SHAMPOO. I believe after the reoccurance, mold has formed and has probably spread at least in some areas inside my apartment.
Does anyone have any advise? I am going to take this to court. I will get an inspector for detecting mold. And add that along with all my loss.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)