CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hi, cant wait to haer about your course of action

angelofeventide Views: 23,964
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 892,660

Re: hi, cant wait to haer about your course of action

Hi MacKenzie. Sure, I'll tell you what they said. First off, it's important to say that each person's diagnosis and thus treatment plan may be completely different from the next person's, so a one size fit's all candida protocol is not in play here. These doctors are hormonal and candida experts. They have found in their decades of practice that there is almost always an underlying hormonal and/or allergy imbalance when there is a candida infection present, whether your male or female. As I had suspected, that wsa the case for me. As I stated in the other post, I have hypothyroidism, Adrenal Fatigue, estrogen dominance and the yeast issue. So, for me, after I slowly add the supps. I will be on over a period of weeks. Right now, I just started taking Armour thryoid, which is the safer, more natural version of thryoid. Synthroid is deadly and I would never recommend anyone take it. It made me deadly sick. And even if you don't notice problems from it immediately, it can cause long term health issues. The clinic I am going to will not use it. They also start you on the smallest dose possible and gradually over two week intervals slowly increase it until you start noticing a decrease in your symptoms. They hyper monitor how you feel to determine the right dose for you. If you start feeling jittery or have a racing pulse, then you go back down to the dose you were at previously, and chances are that is the therapeutic does for you.

Day two, I added vitamins and minerals. These include a multi vitamin pak (meaning that instead of putting all the vitamins in one tablet, they give them to you in about 6, which oome in a ready to use pak, plus a fish oil capsule). I also take Calcium/Magnesium in the proper ratio, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, the non-toxic, non-allergic form of Iodine, which I think is called Iodinorl or something like that, I can get you the exact name if you want, and alpha lipoeic acid. Then tomorrow I will add on a natural supp called Cortisol for my adrenals. This most likely is not a long term supp, as you take it long enough just to build up your adrenals again, and have them functioning properly on their own. It's important to say also they use their own compounding pharmacy. Everything is made specifically to your needs and that is why regular pharmacies won't work for this type of thing. And that makes sense as the one size fits all pill is obviously not right for everyone.

Two days after the Cortisol I think I add something after the Cortisol, but I cannot remember. I will look at my schedule later and tell you. On the first day of my period, I start taking natural progesterone. I take that from day 15 (which i the first day of my period) to day 28. The docs there say that people who have normal functioning hormones should not have PMS, cramps, bloating, etc. The goal is to get 100% free of those symptoms, have regular cycles, etc. Then about 12 days from now, I will start a three month course of Nystatin, along with the candida diet. They wait for you to start it because of die-off symptoms. They want to make sure that if you get any, what you are getting is in fact die-off and not a reaction from the supps. Makes sense, though I wish I could start it now. But they are right, slow but steady, not fast and pushing your limits. They also give you something to help if you get die-off. Again, all natural and helps immensely. After being a while on the Nystatin, they do a two week course of Diflucan to work on any localized vaginal out of control yeasta. During the candida part, I will be taking large doses of their Megadopholis also to help recolonize as the other stuff is being killed off. They feel it is imperative to do the probiotics while you're doing the cleansing, not waiting until after you're finished.

That's about it. It sounds like a lot, but as issues resolve, you take less and less stuff. It is a bit ovewhelming at first, as Aggie said the same thing and now I'm just learning to adjust. I think a lot of it is, you have to be really ready to make the dedication and change. As the doc said, after three months, if you want, you can take the chance and cheat, but if you have symptoms again, it's back on the diet and possibly the Nystatin. The good thing about Nystatin is that it doesn't get into your blood, so you don't have to worry about liver issues while cleansing. He said that many people choose to follow either the diet or a modified version of the diet for the rest of their lives, as it's not worth risking getting sick again. It's all personal choice and what your body can handle. The great thing about their diet is, if all goes well, you can have certain fruits after the first initial two weeks of the diet, which helps a lot, when you are running out of choices. They also recommend rotation of the foods and you are allowed to have organic peanus butter as well, as long as you are not allergic to it.

Lastly, they do extensive allergy testing on you. I am allergic to a host of things I know, which is why I've been having so mnay breathing issues lately. Once they get your labs back on the allergy results, they send the results to a compounding herblist who makes up a concoction specifically to your allergy needs. They are drops that are taken under the tongue daily and again, is not a quick fix. It takes at least four months for your body to develop enough antigens to the things you are allergic to, so again, dedication to the protocol is essential. That is it. I hope this helped in some way. They are not cheap, but I'll tell you, I would have nearly sold everything I owned, if it meant me getting into them. Also, as Aggiespoke said, after your firt month's worth of supps., you can substitute most of them with the NOW brand, which is sold in most health food stores. It saves you a bundle monthly. That helps bring the cost down. If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask. I am very new at this so I may not have the answers, but Aggiespoke is nearly an expert at this now and it doing phenomenally at it! She says she is soooo much better now. Talk to you soon.

Kir

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (3)