CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does anyone else have candida in their lungs? P.S. I'm back from Aggiespoke's clinic!!!!

Fungifactor8 Views: 23,824
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,346,705

Re: Does anyone else have candida in their lungs? P.S. I'm back from Aggiespoke's clinic!!!!

It is very important to determine whather the bronchitis is bacterial or fungal. What tests did they do to determine it was bacterial bronchitis? Unfortuneately most doctors are inadequately trained in mycology. So, they often incorrectly diagnose bacterial when it is actually fungal. Since most Antibiotics are fungal based, the last thing you want to give a person who has a fungal condition is more fungi, like most Antibiotics . Instead you need a probiotic of good bacteria to help restore the good bacterial flora to help restore the bacterial/fungal balance in the body.

I remember a story on the news one night about a family in Salem, Oregon who had a toxic mold exposure. The doctor had put them on Antibiotics . The infant ended up on a heart lung machine. This should not be happening in this day and age. Doctors need to update their knowledge on how toxic mold affects the human body.

You have very obviously had a toxic mold exposure. By all knowledgeable resources, if building materials are not dried out within 24-48 hours, they WILL start growing mold on and in them. This includes carpeting, sheetrock and wood. If that carpet was not taken up and dried thoroughly underneath the carpet and the pad within 24-48 hours, YOU HAVE MOLD GROWING IN THEM and the flooring underneath. This is one of the main reasons rentals are terrible when it comes to mold problems.

As having had a toxic mold exposure, and a long time researcher on how toxic mold effects the human body, I can say without reservation that based on the info you presented here, you and your family are being affected by the mold in your apartment.I would say one or more of you are likely experiencing abnormal frequencies of headaches, breathing difficulties, rashes, memory/concentration problems, yeast infections, possibly fog brain which makes it hard to even think, and many other health issues so subtle they have been blamed on other more commonly accepted causations.

With most states the landlord/tennant laws are too weak to give you the protection you should have. And proving it caused the health problems is very difficult and expensive. But, at the same time you are now living in an unhealthy habitat. Feel free to email me and I will try to give you the information you need. If the bronchitis your son has is fungal from the mold exposure as I believe it is, the antibiotics will appear to help him at first. Then they will make him worse than ever, like they did me. There are a few doctors around the country who are mold knowledgeable. I am in the process of putting together a list of the mold knowledgeable doctors around the country.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)