CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Story.....

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
gypsy13princess Views: 3,613
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 877,497

Re: My Story.....

Your case, and the case of many people are the backbone of Curezone.

In April, when CZ had the crash, I kept thinking it was my computer because I was installing internet security.

Well, on some days I would google CZ. I found some people who blogged about CZ.

They would say things like: "poor people", "they look sooo desperate", "I feel sorry for them".

I thought: O.K. here we are, faced with myriad of health problems, some it's just theories they like to argue about...

I have to say is that there is a part of this world that doesn't let "well enough" alone. If you donate money...you're not donating enough... etc..

When it comes to HEALTH, do what your heart is telling you to do. The mind cannot do what the Heart is not willing to do.

Keep at it. Keep it simple. Most of all incorporate foods you never ate/or thought you would ever/never eat. Hydrate. Hydrate. Hydrate. Keep a journal... and continue to do what you've been doing- sharing your story.

ALL THE BEST, in HEALTH.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.152 sec, (1)