CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OIL-PULLING, you are awesome

Bio Cleanse Detox Kit
”I have recommended it to family and friends already and am sure...

Mama Crow Views: 3,750
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 878,513

Re: OIL-PULLING, you are awesome

Oh. Ain't I embarrassed now!? Went through all of THAT only to find out you didn't want to get rid of Crow after all.

Shoot. A woman jumped to conclusions. 'Magine that.

(Hehe ... Animal Medicine and Totems is ONE thing I do know about. I find it fascinating; not in any Spiritual sense, but in a "Mother Earth & Nature as a whole" kind of sense. There is a lot we humans can learn from the vast array of characteristics/personalities within nature. But modern-day society does its best to cloud our minds and vision. So ... anyway, if you have any strange dreams of a particular animal OR ever have repeated encounters with a new animal, they're trying to tell you "something." You know where to go to hit the jackpot again.)

Whew. I'm a dork.

Which reminds me: Have I ever told you about this thing called Oil Pulling?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay. Update time. I'll save the minute details ... I've been gone for quite a while. Needed to get my priorities re-secured in the right order ... and now I feel I have a healthy balance. Besides, I could not stray too far from my safe haven here.

Let's see ... um ... I've been working on my marriage, and my relationships with my precious children.

I've made inner peace with the fact that my husband will not change his dangerous ways any time soon. So, I am appreciating him and loving him as he is RIGHT NOW, and yet bracing myself for _____whatever_____.

Lindsey has completed her Freshman year, and will start driving this summer. Eek!

Laura finished sixth grade, and the ugly duckling is turning into a beautiful swan. She is as tall as me now.

Nani FINALLY started walking (18 months) ... and is babbling up a storm ... and keeps me REAL busy. I'm so glad God gave her to me ... she's gonna keep me young.

I am still facing another surgery. But I cannot imagine NOT being able to hold my baby in my arms ... so, I will wait until it becomes unbearable.

Oh!!!! May 8th was a BAD day. Bad, bad day. Nani and I got T-boned and shoved into a parking meter downtown. AND ... that SAME night, my kitchen ceiling caved in and shattered my glass-top stove. I've not been able to drive or cook since.

I'm getting my house painted, and a new couch ... I'm still losing weight ... I started writing again (so my mind is active) ... Oh! And I really miss my "girl" song.

What else?

I think that's good enough for the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now: About this oil-pulling thing ... hehe ... you got a few more minutes?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)