CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sinus Flooding with Hydrogen Peroxide, Baking Soda and Kosher Salt has healed my problems with chronic, annual sinus infection misery.

LennyH Views: 28,770
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 869,880

Re: Sinus Flooding with Hydrogen Peroxide, Baking Soda and Kosher Salt has healed my problems with chronic, annual sinus infection misery.

cando,

How often do you think peroxide can/should be used for sinus irrigation or flooding? I've been doing irrigation every day as I'm going through a particularly bad period with my sinuses. Yesterday I added 2 tsp of peroxide to 8 oz of my usual salt/baking soda mixture. Burned like hell, but I want to use it at least some of the time. I have been using grapefruit seed extract regularly (about 5 drops in 8 oz of water) and I'm thinking about continuing to use that most of the time but replacing it with peroxide periodically. I just don't want to overdo it with the peroxide.

I did try the flooding technique and it worked fine. I always had my doubts about the regular upright irrigation method and whether it indeed gets adequate coverage across the sinuses. I plan to use the flooding periodically to help ensure better coverage. Maybe even once a day for a short while. What is your opinion about this?

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)