CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Breath air ion

Ayehasherayeh Views: 4,027
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 874,956

Re: Breath air ion

Yes, I had one of those also as a child a red panasonic wherein I had many hours of enjoyment and detailed communication with my 'imaginary friend' Ja-El. Yes I figured you must be musically inclined and probably exist quite a bit with either headphones or singing meditations as you walk. You have an interesting presence and quality and way with words that is quite musical INdeed.

I did some volunteer work this week with my kids and the woman we helped does not have a tv and she was busy with duties and preparing for a guest, food cleaning etc....her face was quite rosy also! Mostly with me words are not needed, I'm not very good with them anyways the unstruck sound is often more meaningful to me there has to be an extreme comfort with that though and for now I must use words to transmit a dim (very dim)idea of what I feel and see.

"Unlocking skill by the sliding invite" that is an interesting phrase but I agree the understanding is sudden and deep. I was meditating with others tonight and after we sang/chanted there was an interesting energy and several of us commented on the quality we had experienced which seemed to lie in the silent spaces between the OM_OM_OM_ and repetition of mantra or japa and later in spoken word with each other, it is the same with singing and the same when I communicate with someone wherein they also sense the connection. Words are not meant to stand alone the energy is several fold in the manifest and vibration of the corresponding external symbols that words are yet also in the unmanifest that dwells in the secret places in the silent spaces. You quite reflect that quality in your communication and I appreciate your presence as well.

Aye

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)