CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Breath air ion

eyeball or two Views: 4,082
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 874,003

Re: Breath air ion

Aye for consenting sending

Thanks for that accounting, and honest recreating once awareness could transfer it for peaks of poetry. There is a beauty to breathing that's more than just autonomic but of spirit, others often are caught viewing loved ones at tender or drowsy moments.

I think it's very thought provoing the prowess of submitting that can happen with that 15-20 lines streamlined already per se. I've attributed mine at pre-prepared with not much drama but musically, which is phenomenal as defined at and is helping one to think which has me incoroprate muse then in verb denotation. Using this conduciveness to sign as author yet I see myself coming across.

My time's getting limited on lighting the small house with the internet avenue lampost, so I'll have to attempt posting that info wonder for you on the weekend or when online with this involvement.

It's now delightfully almost over another 12,
Carolyn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.111 sec, (1)