CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! When do the attacks stop? Do they?

Views: 1,401
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 86,770

Re: Help! When do the attacks stop? Do they?

Sorry to hear about your discomfort!

Having not experienced GB attacks myself, I cannot say how many flushes it will take you...hopefully others will respond who have gone through it.

However, I will say SHAME ON YOUR DOCTOR for his comments to you years ago. Just because a person inherits a predisposition for something doesn't mean that condition will develop. Even though, in your case, it appears that there is a weakness present, he never should have made this statement. The mind is a powerful thing and people can be 'programmed' to believe all sorts of things will happen to them, and then they do. Frankly, I would stay away from any doctor who gave such a negative prognosis.

Stepping off my soapbox...

You might want to try drinking large quantities of fresh unpasteurized organic apple juice. I will warn you ahead that this is very difficult to find already prepared(some healthfood stores carry it frozen...but not concentrate...the whole quart or half-gallon container is frozen). A better alternative is to juice the apples yourself. The malic acid in apple juice helps to break down the stones. Adding ortho-phosphoric acid to a flush also achieves this. Again, it is hard to find. One source that I am aware of is Phosfood by Standard Process. When using ortho-phosphoric acid make sure to rinse your mouth well after taking it as it is very hard on tooth enamel if it remains in your mouth. If you look at the liver/gallbladder flushes on this site, you will see one that mentions ortho-phosphoric acid. There you will find the directions for this flush.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)