CureZone   Log On   Join
Help! When do the attacks stop? Do they?

Views: 1,661
Published: 22 y

Help! When do the attacks stop? Do they?

Both parents & grandma had g.b. removed. Dad's g.b. erupted & he was in i.c.u for over a week. His Dr. told me he would see me soon because g.b. problems are hereditary & I would most definately have to have mine removed. That was 14 years ago & I never believed him until now. I have had 3 attacks. 2 before my 1st cleanse which I did last weekend & 1 last night.

How many flushes on average do you have to do until there are no more attacks? Am I fighting a loosing battle? Should I accept the fact that I have a bum g.b. due to family history & go under the knife to get it over with? Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on this. I really don't want to do repeated cleanses if they won't help & will potentially prolong the inevitable. Also, don't want to wait too long & have an erupted g.b. like my dad. Sorry for so many questions but I really need some advice because I AM FREAKING OUT and I know if I go to the Dr. his advise will just be to cut it out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)