CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Master Cleanse and HIV

J Trace Views: 7,057
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 866,823

Re: Master Cleanse and HIV

Honestly I don't take the hiv thing seriously. The field of hiv Science and medicine has a terrible track record when it comes to telling the truth, providing sound evidence and proper testing. As far as "conspiracies" go, well sometimes they exist and that doesn't really surprise people anymore. It's naive to think that people, groups, and organizations don't "conspire."

But more importantly in the case of hiv, people suffer a misunderstanding of health and disease and believe that a real live "super virus" exists and is devastating the body. This virus is supposed to be unlike anything that ever existed and the mere idea of it causes fear and dread. As a result, a lot of people with the desire to "save people and the world" are drawn to the hiv field believing they can help. These wonderful and caring people are no different than anyone else and can be led astray. I don't harbor any ill-feeling toward people who want to help others. But if you want to help, look at the whole story and not simply the "industry" side.

This is the ONE and ONLY condition that is said to be absolutely untreatable outside of allopathy. Yet to say this is to deny the many cases of people who have successfully continued to live healthily outside allopathic treatment. So it is disingenuous to claim that hiv is somehow different.

As for your story. It seems to me that the hiv label on him is completely frivolous to his condition. The use of prescription drugs for so many decades surely was enough to kill him off eventually. Add to that the powerful and toxic "hiv medications" and he was bound to die of toxicity no matter what viruses he had or did not have. This is a common story for those who are said to have died of hiv/aids.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)