CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Master Cleanse and HIV

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

pepe Views: 7,155
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 865,369

Re: Master Cleanse and HIV

Don't know how the MC realtes to HIV but what I do know is that 10 days is just the minimum and you can't expect much from that. It takes the system around 2 weeks to fully adapt to fasting and that's when the cleansing at the deeper cellular level "starts"

I guess much will depend on what stage of HIV your partner has as to whether his system can withstand the rigeurs of fasting. It's very common in fasting to go through a detox crisis and feel like hell when in actuality it's a good sign that the system is releasing toxins and one should just press on. So my advice would be to find either a naturopath familiar with HIV treatment or a regular MD who is sympathetic to fasting to supervise and constanly monitor your partner while fasting.

You should also look into juice fasting since that is another cleansing/fasting modality that provides lots of nutrition while at the same time cleasing the system. In any case before embarking on this do more research. I believe that there is an HIV forum on Curezone and you might find more speficific answers there.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)