CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Master Cleanse and HIV

pepe Views: 6,816
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 866,486

Re: Master Cleanse and HIV

Welcome back Jillster!! I had wondered what happenend to you on your last start when you just stopped posting. Anyways great post if for anything else to not take  this HIV thing lightly and  to really get deep into researching the possible ramifictions of dropping the meds and fasting.

I remember that last time you had a really hard time getting the SWF to work properly. My sugestion is that in the next few days be real mindful of your water intake and try to get really well hydrated before starting this time.

I am on day 9 of 40 and today I had a very unusual day where I just was in this walking sleep mode. Tried gettin up at 8 am and just could not keep my eyes open so I went back to bed and slept till 11:00 got up did the SWF and stayed up long enough to pass it (
1.5 hrs). Went back to bed and slept till 3:00 PM. I noticed that during the SWF I passed some usually dark and stanky butt pee so something musta turned loose in my system that made me so sleepy. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)