CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: IS anyone out there? I need advice from other parents on how far apart to space your kids.

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Real WEIGHT LOSS
Regenerate your digestive system and organs. Speed up your metabolism...

newmother Views: 2,234
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 861,284

Re: IS anyone out there? I need advice from other parents on how far apart to space your kids.

Laura

thank you soo very much for your advice! I really appreciate it! I talked my husband into waiting at least another year before we try for a baby again. That would mean we would start trying about next April or so. I don't know if Jacob will stop nursing by then but he will be 2 years old on Nov 7th. If he stops nursing around two that will give my body about 4 months to replish itself or longer depending on how long it takes me to get pregnant. This is the longest my husband is willing to wait which isn't too bad considering that he wants a baby now. If I got prenant next April the baby would be born after Jacobs 3rd birthday. This is the perfect age I think. I just feel like I want more time with Jacob too. I haven't decided if I am going to wean him at 2 or let him keep going. I am torn with that choice. I get lot of comments from my mother in law. She doesn't understand because she didn't nurse her 3 boys. Jacob really depends on nursing for the emotional comfort. He is still a baby to me. My husabnd on the other hand is very supportive of me nursing and he wishes his mom would of nursed him. He has all sorts of health problems from allergies, asthma, digestive issues, etc. My husband doesn't understand though that my body needs to time replish itself. I also really need to do a Colon Cleanse but I am trying to hold off until Jacob is weaned or done nursing. I really need one. What is your take on this? My gallbladder went bad when I was pregnant with JAcob and shortly after his birth I had to haver emergency surgery. I want to do a liver cleanse but I am not sure if its a good idea without a gallbladder. I will have to go to the other forum to get more info on this. My husabnd wants to have 4 kids and I think that is a good number, but I told him afer the second one I need a break for a few years at least 4 or even 5 years before getting pregnant again and then I would have 2 more each about 3 years apart. I am 27 now so I figure I could have another baby at 28 then wait a few years and I will be in my early thirties. What do you think of this? Is this a bad idea or is a good thing to give my body a little rest for a few years. Many people tell me just to have all 4 kids and get it done with but I am the type of person that is slow at thigns and I like to strech thigns and out and really enjoy things. I want to enjoy and each child and I am not in a hurry to have my kids and get it done with. I don't think about when they will graduate high school and how old I will be. In fact it would be nice to have kids around for as long as possible. Perhaps I am like this because I am the oldest 8. I see several women who have babies into their 30's and everything turns out just fine. It kinda upsets me that they put a label of high risk on women over 35. It seems like there is a clock put on us to hurry and have our babies before we hit that age. Also I take juice plus vitamins, sometimes juice raw veggies, flax oil, pre natal vitamins, and I drink a ton of distilled water each day. This should be keeping up my nutrient and mineral stores right. Sorry for rambling on.
Thanks again for your advice.

Sarah :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)