CureZone   Log On   Join
Support and vitriol

Views: 8,659
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 851,605

Support and vitriol

I completely agree with Roberta that comments are not only welcome on the Master-Cleanse forum, but that comments are exactly why the Master-Cleanse forum exists--and is in fact why I originally posted. And I do appreciate the folks who have taken the time to respond.

That said, I personally find a big, big *big* difference from the responses that included things like "Why are you even CONSIDERING doing the MC" (which I got at least three times!) or "insanity" or "sounds like you're already done" or anything in ALL CAPS (the written equivalent to yelling) to be less than supportive and more along the lines of passing judgement or veering on the line of self-righteous. Supportive responses, in my opinion, include those that suggested alternatives such as websites and links for diets, alternatives, and books, recommended facial oils or haircuts, and otherwise inspirational ways of approaching the topic. I am the first to admit that anything sent via email/blog/forum is often read with a tone not intended by the writer, and after several of what I personally might deem less supportive messages, I admittedly may have read into them some virtiol/judgement that was not intended. I am not immune to being sensitive when feeling under fire.

I appreciate everyone's input, and just think people should remember that there is a way to respond to posts on this forum without making the original poster (or posters thereafter) feel stupid or like they aren't "worthy" of undertaking the same quest everyonelse is here for.

Cheers!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)