CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Botox on MC?

Views: 3,588
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 850,310

Re: Botox on MC?

BOTOX IS dangerous it is poisonous,just read the stories that so many women have written of the devastating side effect it can cause tremendous suffering for months, Juvederm is just scary dangerous, I read a case where a women had juvederm was hospitalized and put on oxygen.

Dermal filler are so not worth it I read cases where women will get headaches migraines, can you imagine FLU EVERY DAY FOR MONTHS!!
Now imagine the doctor telling you have to be deathly sick for almost a year to wait for this crap to get out of your system. Some women had to wear heart monitors because of heart palpitations or other cardiology issues..one of the reasons the heart starts beating faster is an allergic response reaction that is why you run to the ER and according to my ER doctor friend if your heart rate is super high they you get a shot into your heart, and then your heart will stop for a few seconds and then restarts! YIPEEEE! Having heart issues is sheer hell!
What if your health is already compromised and you body cannot take anymore assaults can you die from it ? I bet women have! Well I guess you would look young for your funeral. I cannot support things for human beings that have risks that high, and are dangerous.

The stuff can also migrates,
it some scary stuff what if it not only migrates, what if it mutates, one of the filler causes some very strange disease in horses. I was so shocked to read that what if you end up with a strange disease for the rest of your life and it wrecks your entire life !

I would never ever in a trillion years, ever pay someone to inject a toxin that is a poison into my face and watch my body react to the poison by puffing out inflammation response it seems utterly mad . They are injecting poison close to your eyes , your brain what if you become a
zombified beauty...YIKES
I would fear for my life run ladies as fast as you can !

What good is eating organic, exercising,
doing yoga and meditation being sure your stress level is low, or doing a master cleanse with toxic dermal filler injected into you body. It is counterproductive.

Last word on this is please ladies I have read too many cases of weddings days totally ruined because a women gets a dermal filler botox juvederm before the big day and end up sick, or in the emergency room.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (2)