CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dig62 Thank you for seeing & understanding

justnmerciful Views: 2,732
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 846,446

Re: Dig62 Thank you for seeing & understanding

esme,

I've put your statements into "quotations".

"I feel from some of your comments that you would like acknowledgment of your plan for tackling your infestation."

Feedback to a newbie is appreciated/priceless, yes; thank you.

"I think it's a good idea to try a "run-up" to cleansing, using the garlic, pumpkin seed etc. However, if you already have prickling in your arms and legs, then it sounds like you already have "scattering"."

That is what I have figured too. A natural migration sort of thing has already occurred... no doubt about it.

"And that the cleanse may bring the "scattered" parasites more to your notice. This isn't a bad thing."

What I have gathered from my few weeks of reading up on parasites is that by merely going after them "wakes them up" causing symptoms never before noticed. I expect and accept that. But, as I mentioned previously, I don't wish to sacrifice my health in the process. Which is what some of these stories floating around have made me think has happened to some people.

These stories have really given me pause to think this thing through.

My ideas revolve around the statement made by RG a number of times, which is (paraphrased): The parasite cleanse having an "x amount of rememdy" will only reach an "x amount of parasites".

Add this statement to my thought of reducing the load of parasites, which I believe to be heavy due to signs of already having scattering, THEN the remedy will reach the "x amount of parasites" floating around out there outside the digestive system.

I would think that this would stand up to solid, sound and logical reasoning. It is math afterall.

I didn't add (didn't think to at the time) to my previous post about my plan that I wanted to improve my immune system, which I believe also involves getting the bodily system more alkaline. And, an alkaline system is not agreeable to parasites... or so I have read. Improving my alkaline balance will also, based on what I have read, naturally decrease their numbers.

To me, and maybe I am totally way off in left field, this is just more math... subtraction.

"It just means you may have to do more thaan one course of Humaworm."

It is in my long term plans to do the bi-annual parasite cleanses so that this problem will never again be as it is at present. Granted, I may even have to do a parasite cleanse every 90 days a few rounds. I don't know, yet.

"This is what happened to me (I started with neem, not Humaworm). I hope that your cleanse goes more easily. Everyone is different, and all that I am doing is speculating and working off "common sense". But everyone is different, adn we do not really know that much about parasites. Good LUck!"

Thank you for your kind thoughts and encouragement. They truly are priceless.

I am very pleased that I have discovered Humaworm. I believe it to be a superior product in how it address the whole body as well as all the life stages of parasites. Seems perfect to me.

In one of your earlier posts, I think it was you, said something about a guarantee against problems. This is not what I am looking for. I only wish for my cleanse with Humaworm to be as effective as I can make it. To allow the "x amount of remedy" to meet or exceed what my body requires. If it turns out that it didn't work, at least I tried. If it does work, I shall be most pleased.

just-n-merciful (are our bodies)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)