CureZone   Log On   Join
Nice post esme! My thoughts...

dig62 Views: 2,645
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 845,745

Nice post esme! My thoughts...

Good info from all sides here.

Since I haven't started Humaworm yet I have understandably been a bit apprehensive in reading all the recent posts about scattering.

On one hand, I think it's a bit unfair to say that these folks have decided to keep their worms as 'pets' or have elected to do 'nothing'. I get the distinct impression that they would simply rather live with the problem temporarily, rather than taking the chance of making things worse long-term. I honestly think they are just waiting for better answers to their particular situation before diving-in again. That's their perogative.

On the other hand, I do find it terribly unjust that some folks have attacked the Humaworm product as causing scattering. If you're to the point that scattering is going to occur (if in fact it even IS a valid term), then it was going to happen regardless. I have done a ton of research on this (as have all of you) and I've seen a lot of bizarre methods, devices, and concoctions being discussed on this board. Humaworm is NOT one of these. The folks at Humaworm have developed a good product with ingredients that have been proven over time to fight parasites. Humaworm has never pretended to be anything more than it is, they tell you up front every single ingredient that is in their product, and a ton of folks have received great benefit from using it.

I guess I'm somewhat fortunate in that I have a fairly recent infestation from a known source. I am very excited about using Humaworm to rid myself of these critters and aside from future maintenance usage, expect my problem to be cleared up entirely with the first 30-day treatment.

DG

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)