CureZone   Log On   Join
Lighten up, folks!

esme90 Views: 2,765
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 846,358

Lighten up, folks!

And just how can you have a SOH at a time like this. *R*e*A*L*L*y mEGABITE (shoudl be italics). Bother just dropped my headphones in olive oil.
ON a more serious note, I guess everyone is getting a little too serious about this. Lighten up folks! Everyone learns the lessons they need to learn. I firmly belive that we are on this earht to learn the lssons that god/higher power/ the force/etc planned for us. This does not exclude free will. Which means there are many ways to break eggs.
I guess I just wanted to affirm taht parasite cleanses like Humaworm, especially Humaworm, work. It's just that the scattering debate seemed overly concerned about guarantees that scattering will not happen. You wouldnt' get that guarantee even with an allopathic cleanse. Moreover, you could have "scattering" without acknowledging it, just from the nature of parasitic infection and not realise it until you did a cleanse and felt the parasites start resisting the cleanse. I have had parasites in my arms and legs all along, judging from the eczema, and white threads. I didn't see bodies or feel thebiting until I did my first cleanse.
All I'm trying to do is give a more balanced perspective.
Also, There was a certain element of blame that I feel needed to be acknowledged and got into perspective.
This is my 2 cents. Good night.
esme

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)