CureZone   Log On   Join
I believe Essential Oils can help.

water01 Views: 4,856
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 839,927

I believe Essential Oils can help.

I had posted some information on essential oils and their frequency before the 'crash'. I hope it is still ok to post it here. I have been reading all of the advice you have received from your post and can't help but toss in my 2-cents worth. ****If you can't read this whole post, please read the last sentence.****

I believe strongly that pure essential oils could help you in two important ways. They will clean the receptor sites on your cells and they will help raise the frequencies in your body. Then, your body will normalize and you will benefit from all that you give it... iodine, selenium, Vitamin C, ect. If you have a low body frequency and clogged receptor sites on your cells, the body cannot receive.

I also believe that the use of pure essential oils (oils that have frequency) will help you from not having adverse (detox) reactions. The body can do wonders if it has a high frequency and clean receptor sites.

I have been using essential oils daily for several years and have not had even one adverse affect from adding Lugol's Solution to my daily diet. I saw almost immediate benefit from the iodine. I know my body has waited a long time for me to give it the Iodine it needs and it is rewarding me more every day with improved health. Essential oils can help the body to heal from many health issues, but we still need to 'feed our bodies' to retain health.

I hope you will soon find the pieces to your health 'puzzle' and won't need to take medication...

For what it is worth, I post this information as 'food for thought'. I know many here feel that there is a great need to cleanse and detox using many different protocols. I believe essential oils just make them all work better or maybe even remove the need for them. Cells that can receive and a body that maintains a high frequency works for me.

How and Why Essential Oils Can Heal

Phenols and Phenylpropanoids

Phenols and Phenylpropanoids are compounds of carbon-ring molecules incorporating one isoprene unit. They are sometimes called hemiterpenes. There are dozens of varieties of phenylpropanoids. They are found in Clove (90%), Cassia (80%), Basil (75%), Cinnamon (73%), Oregano (60%), Anise (50%), and Peppermint (25%).

While they can create conditions where unfriendly viruses and bacteria cannot live, the most important function performed by phenylpropanoids is that they clean the receptor sites on the cells. Without clean receptor sites, cells cannot communicate, and the body malfunctions, resulting in sickness.

Monoterpenes

Monoterpenes are compounds of two isoprene units, which is ten carbon atoms and sixteen hydrogen atoms per molecule—molecule weight 136 amu. There are an estimated 2,000 varieties of monoterpenes.

Monoterpenes are found in most essential oils; Galbanum (80%), Angelica (73%), Hyssop (70%), Rose of Sharon (54%), Peppermint (45%), Juniper (42%), Frankincense (40%), Spruce (38%), Pine (30%), Cypress (28%), and Myrtle (25%).

While offering a variety of healing properties, the most important ability of the monoterpenes is that they can reprogram miswritten information in the cellular memory (DNA) (restoring God’s image, Genesis 1:26). With improper coding in cellular memory, cells malfunction and diseases result, including lethal ones, such as cancer.

Sesquiterpenes

Sesquiterpenes are compounds of three isoprene units, which is fifteen carbons and twenty-four hydrogens per molecule—molecular weight 204 amu. There are more than 10,000 kinds of sesquiterpenes.

Sesquiterpenes are the principal constituents of Cedarwood (98%), Vetiver (97%), Spikenard (93%), Sandalwood (Aloes) 90%, Black Pepper (74%), Patchouli (71%), Myrrh (62%), and Ginger (59%). They are also found in Galbanum, Onycha, and Frankincense (8%).

Sesquiterpene molecules deliver oxygen molecules to cells, like hemoglobin does in the blood. Sesquiterpenes can also erase or deprogram miswritten codes in cellular memory. Sesquiterpenes are thought to be especially effective in fighting cancer. The root problem with a cancer cell is that it contains misinformation, and sesquiterpenes can delete that garbled information. At the same time the oxygen carried by sesquiterpene molecules creates an environment where cancer cells can’t reproduce. Hence, sesquiterpenes deliver cancer cells a double punch—one that disables their coded misbehavior and a second that stops their growth.

The American Medical Association (AMA) has said that if they could find an agent that would pass the blood-brain barrier, they would be able to find cures for ailments such as Lou Gehrig’s disease, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, and Parkinson’s disease. Such agents already exist and have been available since Biblical times. The agents of course, are essential oils—particularly those containing the brain oxygenating molecules of sesquiterpenes.

The Triple Whammy

The big triple punch combination of “PMS” (Phenylpropanoids, Monoterpenes, and Sesquiterpenes) found in essential oils is probably one of the major aspects responsible for the therapeutic power familiar to essential oil users. Many oils containing PMS have been found to be useful in addressing many illnesses, injuries, and disease conditions. One hypothesis is that this combination offers the following actions:

First, Cleanse Receptor Sites: Phenols and phenylpropanoids can act to clean receptor sites on the surfaces of cells. This allows the proper transfer of hormones, peptides, neurotransmitters, steroids, and other intracellular messengers.

Second, Deprogram Bad Information: Sesquiterpenes seem to work at the subcellular level by affecting membrane fluidity and facilitating oxygen transfer. Sesquiterpenes may also affect transport of material inside the cell. This allows for access to DNA and RNA which may offer a scientific basis for “deprogramming or erasing the incorrect information from cellular memory” often referred to in holistic healing circles.

Third, Reprogram Correct Information: Monoterpenes, working at both subcellular and intracellular levels, protect against free radical damage and work within cells to produce properly programmed strands of RNA and DNA. This helps insure proper cell-to-cell communication and maintain healthy bodily functions. Many refer to this as “reprogramming the cells.”

These three classes of chemical components may be why essential oils sometimes affect a healing that is nearly instant and also permanent. What they simply do is to restore the body back to its natural state of balance and health at the most basic and fundamental levels within the cells.

****Electromagnetic Frequency****

There is another dimension to the healing powers of essential oils. This has to do with their electrical properties. All essential oils carry electrical charges, usually electrons or negative ions, which are healing and healthful. They are also energetic, generating nanovolts of electricity (billionths of a volt) at megahertz frequencies (that’s in the radio frequency range or millions of cycles per second.)

These frequencies are measurable with properly designed instrumentation. Bruce Tainio of Tainio Technology in Cheny, Washington has developed sensitive frequency meters to measure such energies. In a series of experiments conducted by Tainio, reported in the Reference Guide to Essential Oils published by Abundant Health, the following was found.

The frequencies of essential oils are between 52-320 MHz—the highest of all known substances. The highest is Rose Oil at 320 MHz. Lower frequency oils resonate with the bodily systems that have those frequencies, such as the bones and joints, and, thus, administer healing vibrations to those systems. When several oils are blended together, a fundamental frequency will emerge that may be higher or lower than many of its components.

By comparison, fresh herbs measure 20-27 MHz, dry herbs 12-22 MHz, and fresh produce 5-10 MHz. Processed or canned food measured zero. In other words, there is no life or life force in canned or processed foods. They contain chemical nutrition, but not the vital, electronic nutrition of live fresh foods.

Measurements on the human body found that a healthy person has a frequency around 62-68 MHz. When a person’s frequency dips to 58 MHz, cold symptoms can manifest. Flu symptoms start at 57 MHz, Candida at 55 MHz, and Epstein Barr syndrome at 52 MHz. Cancer can begin when the body falls below 42 MHz. The process of dying begins at 25 MHz and to zero at death.

In other experiments by Tainio, He measured the effects of coffee, finding that even holding a cup of coffee lowers one’s bodily frequency by 8 MHz and that taking a sip can lower one’s frequency by 14 MHz. When essential oils are inhaled following the exposure to coffee, the bodily frequencies restore themselves in less than a minute, but if no oils are administered, it can take up to three days for the body to recover from even one drink of coffee.

Frequency data are not yet available on most oils. The table that follows gives a sample of electromagnetic frequencies for a few oils for which such measurements have been made and published.

Electromagnetic Frequencies of Selected Oils

Rose (Rosa damascena) 320 MHz
Helichrysum (Helichrysum Italicum) 181 MHz
Ravensara (Ravensara aromatica) 134 MHz
Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia) 118 MHz
Blue Tansy (Tanacetum annum) 105 MHz
German Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) 105 MHz
Melissa (Melissa officinalis) 102 MHz
Juniper (Juniperus osteosperma) 98 MHz
Angelica (Angelica archangelica) 85 MHz
Peppermint (Mentha piperita) 78 MHz
Galbanum (Ferula Gummosa) 56 MHz
Basil (Ocimum basilicum) 52 MHz

****One of the most important healing modalities of the oils is their ability to lift our bodily frequencies to levels where disease cannot exist.****

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.255 sec, (5)