CureZone   Log On   Join
Hopefully there's an explanation

sunflowers Views: 5,005
Published: 17 years ago

Hopefully there's an explanation

I finally went to the doc to get some blood work done because I couldn't go on the way I was feeling physically. Is there any way that Iodine can cause a hypo active thyroid? My blood work indicates that I have a hypo active thyroid and I never started to feel overwhelmingly tired and sluggish until I started the oil pulling and then it got even worse when I started the iodine. What's going on? I really was not a sceptic and was excited about my new found "answers." But something is not right. Could I have put my thyroid out of balance? I have not ever taken more than 4 drops twice a day and I started out slow with one drop twice a day. I have eaten the brazil nuts and drank the Sea Salt water and taken the vit. C. I have not found this new found energy others talk about. I feel worse and have no energy. I can't even force myself to exersise even though I really want to. Maybe I never really needed it and I've now screwed up something. My doc has perscribed thyroid medication and I feel like I should try it because I can hardly move. What happened here? Any thoughts out there??.....RESPECTFULLY, Sunflowers

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.088 sec, (1)