CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hopefully there's an explanation

Just_D Views: 4,448
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 839,927

Re: Hopefully there's an explanation

You know the biggest change for me with the thyroid (was diagnosed hypo 7 years ago and went off meds 6 years ago) was getting the heavy metals out, the difference in energy and metabolism were greatly affected by this long before I ever heard of iodine or oil pulling.  It is possible since you are yanking metals out with both of these therapies you are experiencing a temporary overload of heavy metals circulating throughout your system -- if your liver is overwhelmed then you will not be able to properly convert the T3 or T4 (can't remember which one it is) no matter what you are putting in you because this is done IN the liver itself.  Oil pulling is good because it helps get the bile flow up which in turn helps dump toxins from the liver, but your body, with the addition of iodine might be temporarily overwhelmed and what you are experiencing is a true detox in every meaning of the word.  I would not leap on any bandwagons right now, I largely suspect that there are many readings any number of us would be getting right now that would only be a temporary state of affairs as the body is adjusting and cleansing.

I would, if you have not, recommend doing a good round (several months) on the gold detox footpads (you can get them numerous places, I use http://www.healthmarvels.net - they are fast, fresh and good in price.)  The difference in ONE week with these in my energy levels was staggering.  I still do them every now and again to help with heavy detox - they are an added goody to have to help clear things out when your system gets overwhelmed.  If it is not heavy metal related they also work well for other things, and might help you through this phase.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.080 sec, (1)