CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Peroxide-induced necrosis

unyquity Views: 4,064
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 839,968

Re: Peroxide-induced necrosis

>>>I just don't get it! I just can't buy the fact that if I am one microgram off from the amount of selenium or magnesium or Sea Salt , or vit. C that it would explain this extreme tiredness, brain fog, weekness, sore joints, sore muscles, even something now that is very much like restless leg syndrome (but moreso just in my feet at night)<<<

GOOD THINKING!!

Now, ask yourself what COULD be the root of all of your extreme feelings (that sounds exactly like a huge release of toxins from oil pulling/iodine to us "old timers").

Have you thorough cleansed and made sure your organs that eliminate this abundance of toxins you've released are in optimal working order? (Colon cleanse; liver flushing/ regular coffee enemas; kidney cleanse ). Are you drinking enough pure water daily to make sure these toxins have a chance of getting out? (Take your body weight, divide it by two...that's the amount of ounces of water you should drink daily - at the minimum for proper hydration of your body...MORE when detoxing).

If one released a ton of toxins into a body where the organs of elimination are already clogged, the end result is that (1) you WILL feel like a dawg; (2) you will reabsorb the toxins you've released and put even more of a strain on your liver & kidneys.

Frustrating to ALL of us, sometimes to attain true health IS a literal pain in the butt. Our bodies are not SUPPOSED to have decades of toxins all over the place, and we're not meant to have organs that are clogged with stale, putrefying poison. Getting it all out and then giving our body a chance to have the pure food/water/nutrition it needs is one TOUGH agenda.

BUT, the end result? :) You'll be totally in control of your own health for the REST OF YOUR VIBRANT, ENERGETIC LIFE!

You CAN do this thing, and you can start learning & loving every minute of (surrounded by the CZ cheering section that has 'been there done that' and knows EXACTLY how hard and confusing it can be (and how crappy you can feel).

#1 If you haven't colon cleansed and you don't know how vitally imperative it is to the rest of 'everything', make SURE you read this:

http://www.risingstarlc.com/schulzecolon.htm

Dr. Richard Schulze 's March 2001 Bowel Newsletter

#2 YOU CAN DO IT! It's a very easy 'recipe'...get the poisons OUT of your body; stop eating more poisons; and start giving your body the live, vital nutrition it needs.

The rest is a victory celebration!

Flush ON!

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)