CureZone   Log On   Join
Affirmations and re-programing the mind

9 Day Fasting Program
Complete with herbs and clay to eliminate hunger and cleansing r...

Invincible Views: 4,209
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 831,190

Affirmations and re-programing the mind

I know where you're coming from. I used to focus all my energy on trying to heal my skin and Acne issues. The more I focused on it (even with changing diet, cleansing, emotional work) the more it seemed to get worse.

What I then realised (through lots of reading, trainings, experience and self experimentation) was the more one focuses on a problem area, the more exaggerated the problem becomes. what I learnt was the more *energy* one gives to a situation, the more it reiinforces it. Of course, this can be a positive or negative outcome depending on what one focuses on.

I was re-reading some literature on Vipassana meditation yesterday (which is a practise to attain purity of mind/Buddha Mindest) because I am intending on going for a 21 day silent retreat this Summer, and the literature mentioned one of the reasons NOT to go on a Vipassana retreat - that was NOT to focus on healing a dis-ease or specific problem .. but to focus on purification of the mind, to allow the mind to be conscious of NOW, so that we are not replaying old tapes but can start to consciously create in the *here and now*.

One needs to bear in mind that we are giving instructions to our cells with each thought we think, that each thought contains energy vibrations ("Biology of Beliefs" by Bruce Lipton really explains that well). So, focusing on the negative aspects of your hair issues may not be the best way forward. Perhaps focus on how amazing the body is and how wonderful it is at finding what needs to be fixed may be a better way forward. Reprogramming your cells to give you what you want ... not give you what you don't want.

The mind is more powerful than the physical. The mind is the driver, with the body following instructions blindly... Remember the game - Simon says do this! Simon says do that!? :-)

So, our life becomes a representation of how wonderfully negative or positively creative we can be with our thoughts! For we create with each thought and action.

Have you worked with affirmations? There are some really good ones on the affirmations forum that you might want to look at. Copy some of them or re-writing some to work for you and then repeating them now and again so that your subconscious messages can be reprogrammed is a wonderful tool. (Louise L. Hay teaches that very well in "Love Yourself, Heal Your Life" which just has to be one of my favourite books ever.)

Here's an affirmation from Owen, (who no longer posts on Curezone) that is really empowering:

"All of my 75 trillion cells generate pulses
of electrical energy, and send internal emails
to each other, which are filled with Love,
Light, Blessings, and Healing Energy."

Sorry to quote more potential reading material, but I can see you're trying to put the jigsaw together and that you seem higly motivated to understand just why the energy in your body got so criss-crossed.

since every thought is energy, the positive ones keep the meridians and chakras running smoothly, they feed the positive energy pathways... and negative thoughts and emotions (plus toxins and trauma) make blockages in the energy pathways.

This is easy to demonstrate when one uses kinesiology (muscle testing). A strong body builder can have all his body go weak by thinking of a past traumatic event, but on thinking of a positive event, his body becomes strengthened. It's the same with the meridians and chakras .. because they feed into the energy of the cells that create all life.

... Have you ever seen Japanese Sumo wrestling on TV? The wrestlers often say "Hara!!" - the Hara in Japanese is the body centre, where all the main meridians cross. It is also the area where yogis and pilates centre the strengthening of the body.

Richard Bach in "Illusions" said:

"Learning is finding out what you already know.
Doing is demonstrating that you know it.
Teaching is reminding others that they know just as well as you.
You are all learners, doers, teachers."

So, I thank you in return for remembering your own creativity; for on this journey of healing, we are all remembering that our own energy is connected to everyone elses energy, that at soul level, there is really only an ocean of energy (or "an Ocean of Bliss" as Deepak Chopra beautifully puts it) .. and that self healing is more dynamic than one persons healing ... because everyone's healing impacts on everyone elses. So, when someone heals themselves, it is as much a service to others as to ones self.

I'm looking forward to reading about how creatively positive you can be :-)

Me - I've just built a snow man!

Have a great day!
Maya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (3)