CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: legitimacy of liver flush highly doubtful

ParaZapper Views: 3,380
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 826,298

Re: legitimacy of liver flush highly doubtful

>- answer that made any sense for me then was that these were somehow a result of what was ingested in the process of the flush itself.

Yes, The ingredients ingested causes an increased flow of bile from the liver which washes small particles from the gall bladder which serve as a core for the "green stones" to congeal around. This does 2 things: it removes very small stones and sometimes larger lighter colored ones from the gall bladder and duct and it removes bile from the body which would be resorbed otherwise and used to produce cholesterol.

>- why someone who attaches their name to it and promotes it has been charged, arrested, sued, and shut-down in several states and three countries

I guess that you may not have noticed that in 2 of those countries, she has been reinstated? She is currently operating in Mexico. Funny how they fail to mention that, huh? Also, the states did not shut her down, she left although most of the charges were either dropped or did not result in conviction.

Also, Quackwatch is the last place in the world that I would go for reliable information. The owner has been sued many times and has lost every case so far. Funny how he fails to mention that either, huh?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.195 sec, (1)