CureZone   Log On   Join
panic attack after stimulation please help..

sk8r Views: 3,415
Published: 17 y

panic attack after stimulation please help..

I have been diagnosed with anxiety and panic disorder since year 2002. I was able to stop antidep and tranquilizers within a year form taking them and now is off any form of medication. My concern now is that after 3 months of taking ayurvedic herbs i suddenly had a panic attck again. It happend right after i masterbated so now just the thought of having sex or even looking at p 0 r n makes me tremble or panic. I fear that i will die from ejaculating. This became worst after reading some people talking about sexual exhasution and harmful effects of masturbarion. Although i honestly think that i have not abused myself only masterbating 2 to 4 x a month.

Hope anybody can advice me what to do... i have gone to so many doctors here in the country and they are all advicing me to see a phsychiatrist. Should i stay with the ayurvedic herbs? is this a cleansing effect or healing crisis?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)