CureZone   Log On   Join
my(not really mine)version of healing

amato Views: 9,485
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 812,297

my(not really mine)version of healing

My naturopath has cured lots of people who had Hep B, both chronic and acute(although I can't personally attest anyone being cured by this)

I live in Greece but my naturopath is foreigner(neighbouring country)
Lots of compatriots of him couldn't get a green card to enter my country for work due to their carrying this virus.
Also his wife was infected in his country with this virus while in dentist's

Now I think your friend can heal herself in one month

From what I have understood, this is the process my naturopath has used for all those Hep B carriers:

The whole schedule takes about 1 month or so
1) during this whole month take royal jelly twice daily. It's best taken sublingually.Refrigarate fresh royal jelly
Of course you have to be not allergic to bee products.Try to find fresh royal jelly.I have personally tried some from the drugstore which didn't help me at all
Simultanuously with royal jelly take asian ginseng(high quality)twice daily on an emty stomach
2) during the second and third week take an injection of Neurobion/daily(from any drugstore).15 in total.I don't know if it has internationally the same name, but it contains 1000mcg of vit B-12 and vit B-1 and B-6. Be careful so as the fluid gets in your body slowly.Otherwise it's gonna hurt for a while

My naturopath promises that all those guys(workers) as well as his wife tested negative after doing that

It's cheap and fast(taking in consideration the time limits your friend has).So why not give it a try?

Greetings from the Mediterranean

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)