CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE Curezone people I NEED YOUR HELP!!

EarthPulse Views: 4,723
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 812,025

Re: PLEASE Curezone people I NEED YOUR HELP!!

i know this is old; but you and i are on the same page. here's the background.

I was introduced to electromedicine in 1996 through a lecture at the Whole Life Expo in Las Vegas by a researcher in his 70's named Bob Beck. Bought the blood pulser (silver pulser) and strong magnetic pulser and haven’t had the flu since. Neither has my Mom. During a taped interview in 1998 I heard him describe an experiment he did in the 1950's or 60's after he'd become interested in Schumann waves. 

In an effort to see if the terrestrial Earth had a frequency that was similar to or different than Schumann, Beck drove 2 metal rods 20 feet into the ground, hooked them up to an amplifier and then through an oscilloscope. He discovered that the Earth did have a resonating frequency and it was 9.6 Hz. 

Having already identified a clear pattern around 10 Hz in the Eastern European literature where results were far better than other frequencies i’d already begun working on electric stim systems of 10 hz. In 1999 I modified the microcurrent stim system to 9.6 Hz and then in 2001 began designing the EarthPulse™ v.1 pulsed electromagnet at 9.6 Hz pulsed square wave. In 2002 filed patent on it and began selling testing them achieving spectacular results and receiving rave reviews. 

You can see video documentation of what 9.6 Hz did for Parkinson’s clients on our YouTube® channel through the link at the bottom of sidebar at earthpulse.net

Now 13 years and some 10,000 clients later an interesting new discovery about 9.6 Hz (but a bit esoteric). Two separate articles regarding 432 Hz crossed my desk twice in one week. Since i don't believe in coincidence I immediately began researching 432 Hz. 

Without getting into specifics of the research (you can find plenty of articles on Google/YouTube) and since I designed the EarthPulse™ with vertical rise time pulsed square waveform, we create harmonics. I thought I'd see how the harmonics of 9.6 Hz looked. 

Without getting into a discussion of the gazillion sine waves making up each square wave we'll keep it simple and just use the 9.6 Hz square wave. So, it turns out 432 Hz / 9.6 Hz = dead on 45; and if you're into numerology 4 + 5 = 9. Curious i thought. 

Going a bit deeper into these healing tones, I found a number of interesting articles on 528 Hz and effect on DNA. After finding a number of articles indicating some possible value, I thought I'd see how the harmonics of 9.6 Hz related to 528 Hz. So, 528 Hz / 9.6 Hz = dead on 55; and if your into numerology 5 + 5 = 10. 

I was introduced to electromedicine in 1996 through a lecture at the Whole Life Expo in Las Vegas by a researcher in his 70's named Bob Beck. Bought the blood pulser (silver pulser) and strong magnetic pulser and haven’t had the flu since. Neither has my Mom. During a taped interview in 1998 I heard him describe an experiment he did in the 1950's or 60's after he'd become interested in Schumann waves. 

In an effort to see if the terrestrial Earth had a frequency that was similar to or different than Schumann, Beck drove 2 metal rods 20 feet into the ground, hooked them up to an amplifier and then through an oscilliscope. He discovered that the Earth did have a resonating frequency and it was 9.6 Hz. 

Having already identified a clear pattern around 10 Hz in the Eastern European literature where results were far better than other frequencies i’d already begun working on electric stim systems of 10 hz because after reading about a thousand study abstracts and more than 100 full text studies i’d discovered a pattern of better results at 10 Hz. In 1999 I modified the microcurrent stim system to 9.6 Hz and then in 2001 began designing the EarthPulse™ v.1 pulsed electromagnet at 9.6 Hz pulsed square wave. In 2002 filed patent on it and began selling testing them achieving spectacular results and receiving rave reviews. 

in 2003 NASA/Goodwin published a study (and later filed patent) on a PEMF system at or around Earth-based amplitude of 1/2 Gauss. Before sanitising the study they included data on 5 Hz/10 Hz/15 Hz. What they found was 5 and 15 Hz doubled tissue regeneration (nice bell shaped curve), but 10 Hz quadrupled it. Curiously, at about 20 some-odd days the 10 Hz tissue sample reverted to a developmental genetic signature (previously mature). Some 120+ mature genes turned off, and 120+ developmental ones turned on. See the 10 Hz bibliography on our website.

You can see video documentation of what 9.6 Hz did for Parkinson’s clients on our YouTube® channel through the link at the bottom of sidebar at earthpulse.net

Now 13 years and some 10,000 clients later an interesting new discovery about 9.6 Hz (but a bit esoteric). Two separate articles regarding 432 Hz crossed my desk twice in one week. Since i don't believe in coincidence I immediately began researching 432 Hz. 

Without getting into specifics of the research (you can find plenty of articles on Google/YouTube) and since I designed the EarthPulse™ with vertical rise time pulsed square waveform, we create harmonics. I thought I'd see how the harmonics of 9.6 Hz looked. 

Without getting into a discussion of the gazillion sine waves making up each square wave we'll keep it simple and just use the 9.6 Hz square wave. So, it turns out 432 Hz / 9.6 Hz = dead on 45; and if you're into numerology 4 + 5 = 9. Curious i thought. 

Going a bit deeper into these healing tones, I found a number of interesting articles on 528 Hz and effect on DNA. After finding a number of articles indicating some possible value, I thought I'd see how the harmonics of 9.6 Hz related to 528 Hz. So, 528 Hz / 9.6 Hz = dead on 55; and if your into numerology 5 + 5 = 10. 

Did i mention I don't believe in coincidence? So I began setting my system for sleep using manual mode 9.6 Hz and it’s the first time since the analog v.1/v.2 that i’m sleeping just 6 hours and waking up long before the alert phase begins to kick in,…with so much energy I don’t even want to stay in bed longer. First time since going digital in 2005.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (3)