CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE Curezone people I NEED YOUR HELP!!

aleksa Views: 9,340
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 811,882

Re: PLEASE Curezone people I NEED YOUR HELP!!

Hello

I'm not sure where to start. I've had chronic hepatitis B for the last 22 years, i was injected with a needle after someone who had it.

Just like You i am a freak about everything thats natural, i don't believe in drugs.
I can have the biggest migrane but i will not touch any painkeelers,etc.
However there is one thing i have to disagree with you about - Hep.B vaccine.
I've been married for over 4 years now. My husband was vaccinated becouse i didnt see any other way around it, and now i know that he's o.k.
I honestly don't think that by risking your own health and possibly getting infected will help either you or your friend nor anybody else arround you...
However it is your choice and your choice only.

On the other hand when it comes to virus itself, i get my blood tests done every few months and see what's going on with that.
As you can guess i dont take any medication for it, i do everything i can the natural way instead. I take a ton of vitamins and supplements, eat healthy - no preservates or any other stuff thats bad for you.

I think that the most important is not think negative.
She cant think about not being able to be with anyone or do the things in life she always wanted to. I know its not easy to live with it but she has to look forward and not think she will die soon or anything like that.
I live my life like nothing never happened, except for not being able to eat certain foods and drink alcohol i'm like anybody else.I stopped feeling sorry for myself long time ago. The way you set your mind about this is the key to get through it. I belive that one day i will cure this desease but until then i have to keep on living my life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.108 sec, (1)