CureZone   Log On   Join
How I feel about Oil Pulling

molly bloom Views: 3,192
Published: 17 years ago

How I feel about Oil Pulling

I just realized something last night. If Oil Pulling were a product in a business, I would be the top salesperson in the company. The thing that makes a good salesperson is absolute passion for their product. Also the belief that the product will deliver.

One year only into this thing they call natural healing I have tried numerous things, but OP was the first thing that made me see almost instant results. How often can you say that about anything?

So it hit me last night, I am that salesperson. I now feel incredulous when someone does not want to do this? I remember at the beginning, I was almost apologetic about OP to people, saying things like "I know it's wacky" or some such thing. I've dropped that. I think that the amount of people, on this forum and throughout the internet, doing this has given OP a rightful place amongst solid natural health modalities.

And I can see that the people of this forum get what I just wrote. It seems that you also are quite curious when someone won't OP. Almost like....what's wrong with you? just try it. LOL...

You are all over the place. The OP forum group has not just spread out all over CZ, but all over the internet all over the world. There are two health sites in the UK started by one of our OPers. I don't even know how many more there are.

I am still shocked at the Keratosis Pilaris forum. Kebod and I just went on there to post, and figured it would last for a couple of days. I just checked yesterday, and our post has the highest rating, and has over 35K hits. Now the forum members are starting to answer questions for new people. Kebod goes on there regularly to help.

So... OP. Wow. Who would have even imagined. What a curious and precious gift we've been given.

Swish Oil, Eat Oil, Wear Oil....spew on.

Love Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.076 sec, (1)