CureZone   Log On   Join
Me, too!

kebod Views: 2,155
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 810,747

Me, too!

I can't help but tell all my friends about OP. Recently, after waxing about the many benefits, a friend responded, "You sound just like a commercial!" I shut up, and she said she would try it... :) In all, eight family members and friends are doing OP regulary since I preached the oily gospel. Then there's the KPers, bless them, trying whatever they can to end their skin disorder.

An added benefit is that I was inspired to further clean up my act -- no more coffee, chocolate, ice cream, pharmaceuticles or toothpaste.

Because of the many good suggestions routinely posted here, I started salt water flushing, the Water Cure , alkaline eating, and am preparing for my first liver cleanse. I learned about EFA's and now eat oil everyday -- ground flax seeds, walnuts, tinned sardines, avocados, pumpkin seeds and olive oil. As a result, I have gained weight, which I needed to do, and have no desire for sweets and my other former food treats. My newest good food is fresh aloe vera, blended with fruit juice.

Where this will end, I don't know, but OP was the door. Thank you to this forum for the support and advice I needed to get started.

kebod

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)