CureZone   Log On   Join
OK Let's take a shot at it...I mean asking questions without getting booted...

SuperScout Views: 1,987
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 794,994

OK Let's take a shot at it...I mean asking questions without getting booted...

OK Here I go. All right, a little info. Male, 47 years old, 230lbs but was very active until 12 weeks ago. I would say around last February I went camping to a Scout camp that may have had bad water. A few of the othre leaders also had some problems with the water but most were resolved shortly there after except for two of us. Not only have I had the runs for around a year on and off but the smell of my urine is well BAD. Smells like four bad cans of tuna fish every time I pee. So my friend Sally (she wasn't on the trip, just working on her health) went to this place and they did a Liver-Flush for alot of money. I came to cure zone got the plan and did it. (H. Clark) Well got lots of green stones and a bunch of stringy lookin spaghetti with it and someone sent me here. I am not sure if it's a bad case of giardia, candida, or what ever. I am seeing a doctor Weds. A.M. about the pain that just started in my abdomin four weeks ago and was hoping the flush would have fixed it but that thing just wore me out. Oh yeah and another thing is the heel of my right foot is also sore as a if I jumped off a 8' wall and landed on it wrong. My friend says heel spur and could it all be connected????
Any suggestions??????????????

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)