CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: stop the presses!! moreless not perfect

trapper/kcmo Views: 1,947
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 793,833

Re: stop the presses!! moreless not perfect

it all started out so innocently. moreless couldnt fit in anywhere, so he was promoted(the peter principle) into his own forum where he could have his say and others would have no right to get upset. given the natural tendency for those in western culture to look up to those who appear to be in positions of authority, he gained a following, had successes making people feel better, and off it took. so, apparently, did his ego.

the only problem is moreless - always has been, always will be. the unfortunate ones are those who walk in not knowing what they are getting into. there is no warning that he doesnt really know what he is talking about and that he has taken a few true slogans and puts them together in different ways, adding in his own BS to spice it up, and thats about it. oh yea, and condemns you unless you lick his butt.

he uses the chemical equivalent of a nuclear blast to take an acid engorged body and make it alkaline without ever removing the problem, either stored or the ongoing diet. god only knows what this will eventually create. it is for certain that moreless doesnt know. the smart ones will change their lifestyle and drop the drink as it will no longer be needed. i think people like maya and perhaps thorn are hep to that and are, or will be, doing that already. in fact they already had done much before moreless came along and then he got them out from behind the curve. this is a guess, of course, but i actually like both of them and can only conclude that there is some blind allegiance to moreless that is driving them. they have obviously been helped. and even though i like celsius, he is still an %¤#&!§-where maya is not, for sure.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)