CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To The Trinity Of Alkalinity

hopinso Views: 1,985
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 793,552

Re: To The Trinity Of Alkalinity

Don't get your bloomers in a bunch old man. I am a member of Curezone just like you. I have every right to disagree with anybody I choose. I also have not just the right, but the duty (as all CZ members have) to alert moderators to any post that breaks the TOS by personally attacking other posters, resorting to name calling, and other offensive practices. The fact is I have not cast any votes lately. Yes, I have in the past and will in the future if the situation is warranted. Shame on you and Invincible for misusing your administrative rights and "outing" people who do not agree with you. That kind of behavior is absolutely inexcusable. In fact I have decided to not post disagree on any more of your and Celcius' borderline obscene posts. I was wanting to spare the feelings of the people you all so viciously attacked; but perhaps it is better to let people see your true colors.
For your information your precious Celcius, who seems to be doing a lot of your dirty work, has been banned multiple times from Curezone. He keeps popping up with a new identity and continues his pernicious ways. He has been routinely attacking and insulting me since he found out I was a Bible believing born again Christian. Long before you came along. He seems to hate Christians in general, but made me the target of his venom. I do not automatically disagree with all of his posts, just those ridiculous rants that more often than not say nothing constructive or educational.
Now, why don't you go back and clean up your own forum and leave the rest of us alone? Oh, and take your friend back with you while you are at it.
One more thing, I think it may be time to make an official complaint about your misuse of your administrator's powers. People here have a right to privacy as well as a right to make their opinion known. Just because we do not agree with you does not mean we are stupid, sick, diseased or acidic. What it means is that we have the COMMON SENSE to think for ourselves and make up our own minds. So... why don't you cool it with the insults and name calling and concentrate on leading your small band of followers into your version of perfect health. After all if #### YOU #### are so ^^^^SURE^^^^ that ~~~YOU~~~ and $$$ONLY$$$ >>>>>YOU<<<<<< hold the keys to the *****ULTIMATE***** !!!TRUTH!!!, then why not just preach your truth and leave the rest of us to certain acid induced death.(our punishment for not keeping our lips pressed to your ever so alkaline backside)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)