CureZone   Log On   Join
Telman: Cholesterol coagulation without gallbladder

PhilosophicalCat Views: 3,029
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 790,247

Telman: Cholesterol coagulation without gallbladder

I wrote this in an earlier thread, but I'm really very much interested in getting some information. So I'm posting the same message here, to Telman or any other person who might know the answer:

In your message above (follow the links to Telman's earlier post), you say:

Experiments in a laboratory have demonstrated that bile from people without Gallstones takes about 15 days to form the nucleus of a gallstone. Bile of people with cholesterol gallstones, which, usually already contains cholesterol crystals has a nucleation time of about 3 days. Nucleation of cholesterol occurs far more rapidly from gallbladder bile of people with cholesterol Gallstones than from hepatic bile in the same person, even when hepatic bile samples are supersaturated with cholesterol. The addition of even small amounts of gallbladder bile to the hepatic bile samples causes rapid nucleation.

I don't have a gallbladder and am concerned that I am forming stones as fast as I can flush them. Moritz recommended that people who don't have a gallbladder consider taking ox bile (presumably with fatty or meat meals) to replace the concentrated bile the missing gallbladder can no longer produce.

According to your message - which I may have misunderstood - adding bile to one's diet may actually result in nucleation and the formation of stones. My question: Is it actually doing harm to take ox bile with fatty meals, keeping this process in mind? Would the ox bile, consumed orally, come into contact with hepatic bile anywhere other than in the intestinal tract?

Thanks so much, Telman!

PC

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)