CureZone   Log On   Join
Bumping an earlier post - for feedback

fledgling Views: 4,957
Published: 18 y

Bumping an earlier post - for feedback

I found this in an article posted by Telman, and this is what I make of it.

To me, the point is strikingly simple, and I am about to try eating some beet every day.

I ate some every day, usually raw, a few years ago, by instinct, and for its laxative effects...however, if I remember correctly, I was using a little good maple syrup in the dressing which I wouldn't today.

Telman's post, giving the whole article and his URL is included here, below mine. I invite your comments.

................................................................................
................................................................................

[From //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=789079#i ]

"They [gallstones] form as a consequence of lifestyle through the thickening [!!!]

and consequential super saturation of bile. Thinning bile, improving diet, flushing

stale bile and stones and taking exercise may allow the body to self-regulate and

eliminate problems caused by a congested biliary system.

Research shows that whole beets (Beta vulgaris) are an excellent way to thin the

bile and limit the risk of gall stones. Whole beets are reported as being consistent

in the way it thin bile."

Something tells me that, in conjunction with all the other good things I am reading, BEETS might pave the way to resolution of liver/gallbladder problems. AND, therefore, total well-being!

I am TOTALLY in favor of keeping everything simple. That way, it catches on, and spreads like wildfire!

So, I am now in the market for heritage beet seeds, to grow on this land that hasn't been polluted for at least 30 years, and has lain fallow...and, to take seeds for the future. Oh YES!

fledgling

I'm reading about good things like dandelion, beets, pineapple, and so on. This makes me feel quite good because that's what I've been eating. Grin!

As a matter of fact, I was just nibbling on a bowl of mixed fresh fruit, pineapple, papaya, and watermelon...and drinking the juice. Before I went to sleep at 8:30 p.m., I ate a cooked beet. (Yesterday's two cooked beets transit time was 15 hours, whoopee!)

Here's one of Telman's fine posts, where he finds an article for Surley, "...a recipe for stimulating bile production so we can get a better flush."

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=185038#i

Is this the article?

A question that has been asked periodically is; how do I dissolve stones? The answer is not simple because most "dissolving herbs and supplements" do not appear have any effect on pigment and polymer stones. However, the most common kind of Gallstones are made almost entirely of cholesterol. They form as a consequence of lifestyle through the thickening and consequential super saturation of bile. Thinning bile, improving diet, flushing stale bile and stones and taking exercise may allow the body to self-regulate and eliminate problems caused by a congested biliary system.

Research shows that whole beets (Beta vulgaris) are an excellent way to thin the bile and limit the risk of gall stones. Whole beets are reported as being consistent in the way it thin bile.

Obviously it is best to incorporate then into a wholesome diet. Raw salad leaves, grated roots and finely chopped chard stems are an excellent addition to salads. Whole beets include beetroot, spinach beet chards among other less common types.

There are also supplements on the market that thin bile, for examples,

For those with a gallbladder; products containing whole “certified” organic beet with taurine, vitamin C and pancrealipase are effective.

For those without a gallbladder the addition of glutamic acid HCl (hydrochloric acid) and a small amount of vitamin B-6 to assist in the production of HCL (Stomach acid) are effective.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A Treatment for Gallbladder Pain

1 large organic beet (beetroot) washed and finely grated mixed with lemon juice from 1/2 lemon and 2 Tablespoon of flax oil.

Take one teaspoon of mixture every hour throughout the day.
On day two and three make a fresh batch using ¼ of a beet.
Take one teaspoon of mixture 3 to 4 times a day or more.

Make this mixture to add to your salads frequently or eat alone as above 2 or 3 times a week. This will keep the bile thin and moving. Note: If you cannot get organic beets, be sure to peel them. Otherwise, use the peel as well.

Beets in any form are an excellent food for both the liver and the gallbladder.

Eat your regular meals throughout this period, striving to eat lots of fresh vegetables, good fats and to avoid refined sugars and processed foods.

Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.140 sec, (3)