CureZone   Log On   Join
Possibilities?

Savagegrace Views: 2,544
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 789,620

Possibilities?

I'm just guessing, but I think many problems may arise from the slowed production and obstructed flow of bile. fledgling

I take this as a given. As people who have gallbladder (Or liver) attacks reduce their fat intake to alleviate pain.

Only to find future problems worse as this is a stop gag measure which causes further problems by reducing bile production, thusly increasing bile saturation and therefore the formation of more stones.

What they should do is eat beets and take Extra-Virgin Olive-Oil prior to bedtime. Building up the amount to perhaps 1 to 2 tlbs a night to increase bile production.

One of the things that has been shown here by people flushing is their ability to handle a higher quantity of fat due to the flushing process.

While flushing of stones no doubt helped, the increased stimulation of bile flow to normal levels, I believe, helped more.

Here’s a different thought for you. People who are prone to stone production might want to consider beet (or other "helpers") intake prior to exercising.

Having dealt with saturated and supersaturated solutions for crystal growing, there is an added screw factor that Telman brought up (melting temps for fat) but didn’t put into a real life situation.

This may explain why he and a few others produce a never ending stream of stones.

Raising the core temperature by exercising allows a higher saturation of bile content. As the core temp lowers (we’re talking perhaps, a mere few degrees) the saturated bile may form “balls” due to different mechanisms. (worst case would be ice cold drinks or and a cold shower immediately following exercising)

It’s possible the melting point for the “combined fat” gets lowered by contaminants precipitating out due to a rapid (abet small) temperature drop that the body cannot compensate for.

Also, if supersaturation is occurring, the physical jarring of exercise will force precipitation.

From my perspective, if you haven’t gotten 3 clean LF’s, you should consider Extra-Virgin Olive-Oil at night.

If that doesn’t do it, look at your routines to see if you do need to include beets or other stimulants, as a form of compensation.

Savagegrace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.108 sec, (2)