CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iron for anemia

samster Views: 25,489
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 388,878

Re: Iron for anemia

Thanks Happy Dog, my aneamia has improved. I am taking herbs, (braving the dreadful taste) and somehow they seem to help the iron from the tablets to be better absorbed. I ran out of money for a while and didn't stick to the herbs long enough to have an impact on the fibroids so I'm giving it another shot now that I have a steady job again. The naturopath says that it'll take at least a year. That's a bit daunting, I have to be very committed which I find particularly difficult.

Throughout this whole process my diet has improved significantly. I changed it dramatically at first, but long term it's hard to stick to it and I find myself compromising, but I still eat heaps more veges than I ever have before, and less wheat, so I'm retraining my taste buds/brain/body slowly and whether or not it'll work with the fibroids I don't know, but I know within myself that I am healthier now than before and that's a positive. It's not fantastic, and some days I actually think would a hysterectomy be so bad, but in my heart I know I'd regret it.

Anyway, that's a whole lot of info that just came out of somewhere unexpected. Thanks for getting back to me. Hope you're well. Samster

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)