CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Freaking out on Thanksgiving Eve!

hanna Views: 3,055
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 778,488

Re: Freaking out on Thanksgiving Eve!

It is very normal to worry about breastpain, but usually cancer does not start with pain. You could at least see the doctor to check if you have any lumps.

In the meantime do a coloncleanse and liverflush might bring you relief. All the other symptoms are related to gallbladder problems.
For an instant check get some Epsom Salts from the drugstore. Put 2-3 tsp in a glass of water and drink it. I start out with warm water to dissolve it. You can repeat this. Drink it fast, it does taste kind of bitter. There is a good chance the dull aches will go away.

If they do, go to the liverflush forum and start regular flushes every 2-3 weeks.

As far as the right breats pain, I get it when I eat certain foods, like pitta bread with hummus, it took me a long time to realize that it happened every time I ate this. A lot of your symptoms have to do with reflex points on the intestines.
The right breast and gallbladder are on the right low.
I often have pain there and I always thought of the appendix, intestines or ovaries, till I saw this pixture about the reflex points.

So the irretation in the intestines can give you the right breast pain. I know it is hard to believe.
When you have pain in the neck, shoulders it can come from other parts of the intestines.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)