CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My skin issues - please read - Contact Dermatitis, Rosacea, Eczema

aunty Views: 15,795
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 7,771

Re: My skin issues - please read - Contact Dermatitis, Rosacea, Eczema

First, I really need to address the medications that you've been prescribed to treat your condition. Both elidel and protopic have been given a "black box warning" label due to their links to cancer. These medications are very toxic to your body/skin and you really need to consider a natural (less threatening) alternative.

One thing that you haven't mentioned is a cleanse or detox. As a result of your very toxic body (evidenced by your many flareups), you really need to consider incorporating a cleanse. Your eczema manifestations (disc-like/ringworm) are also evidence of parasites; and therefore, you will want to address that as well. The cleansing system that I recommend is a comprehensive system that will address parasites in addition to an internal flushing or cleansing of the colon, bowel, kidney and liver. Here is the website for your reference: http://www.allnaturalcleanse.com

Regarding your external skin care, the Burt's Bees line is a very good alternative. In particular, here are the items that may be best for you: Burt's Bees Peppermint Shower soap, Burt's Bees Vitamin E bath oil, Burt's Bees Bath crystals, Burt's Bees Carrot Nutritive lotion for moisturizing (alternative to the toxic creams/medications you currently use), Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser, Burt's Bees Facial Scrub, and the Burt's Bees Carrot Nutritive Day Creme. I didn't just randomly pick out these products as suggestions. I specifically named them based upon the information you gave on your first posting. I believe that the items will specifically address your multiple needs. In particular, the carrot nutritive items contain beta carotene which will boost your immune health. You can read more about the Burt's Bees products at the following website: http://www.burtsbees.com You can also visit your local Whole Foods Market to examine the entire product line for yourself.

I can vouch for the quality and effectiveness of this skin care line due to the successful results my family has enjoyed with this product line. You can read more about my personal experience on any of the postings I've left. A good one to read would be the most recent one I left under a posting by #52771 titled, "My son had a major reaction to freederm cream..."

In addition you will also need to readdress your dietary needs. To help you in this regard, I suggest you visit the http://www.wholehealthmd.com website to gain insight regarding the types of food that you could incorporate into your diet to boost your immune health. The website is well outlined and user friendly. You will definitely want to become familiar with the foods that boost immune health. This has been key to my nieces longterm eczema freedom; despite the fact that the medical community states there is no known cure for eczema.

Regarding the statement of "no known cure for eczema", that is not an absolute truth. The cure for eczema is a healthy immune system. Therefore, it is irrelevant that the medical community doesn't have a quick fix pill to permanently stop an eczema reaction, when the body could heal itself of the reaction once it (the body) is properly addressed. (You'll understand that more after reading the posting I referenced to #52771.)

The Antibiotics that you have been prescribed actually increase the eczema reaction by promoting candida (yeastlike parasite) in your body. To address the candida growth, you will need to increase your fiber intake and consider consuming yogurt (containing acidophilus) to combat the candida in your body. The internal cleanse I recommended will also address the candida.

To reiterate, you really need to incorporate a cleanse to rid your body of the toxins that are overwhelming it.

I usually don't like just suggesting "what" a person should do without explaining "why" I've made the suggestion. Because I wanted to quickly send this message, I've chosen to focus my attention on the recommendations without the long explanation of why I made the recommendations. This is why I've referenced the message to #52771 for additional reading.

Your case is far from hopeless. You've just not had the right treatment. The cause of your condition has never been addressed. You were simply given medications to suppress the symptoms. The reason the body sent the symptom was to warn that something was wrong. Symptom suppression doesn't change the fact that the problem still remains although the signal has been silenced. For an analogy, look at the household fire/smoke alarm. The annoying beep alerts the homeowner of smoke that could lead to a fire. Removing the battery so that you can no longer hear the beep would be a foolish response; yet, this is the response of the medical community when they choose to suppress the symptom through medications instead of addressing the cause. Once you start addressing the cause of your discomfort, you'll see your body begin to heal.

aunty

aunty

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (3)