CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Monitor turning solid white

Ohfor07 Views: 20,611
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 776,936

Re: Monitor turning solid white

If you still have the paperwork from the purchase, check to see if any of the warranty is still in effect.

What you describe is loosley known as "flaky behavior" that could be caused by a variety of things. The biggest problem to trying to diagnose this is that the monitor is an important tool needed to help diagnose - to see what's going on as you try different things. If this flaky behavior is happpening all the time, then what follows may not be easy to try simply becasue you won't be able to reliably watch for any results that may follow. If however the monitor does give you some extended periods (like 5 minutes or more at a time) of un-flaky operation, you may want to try reloading the video driver. If this is foreign to you, let me know, I'll try to type up a step by step procedure. If this is the case, let me know which version of OS (assuming Windows) you have, this will help me help you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)