CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: serious mystery - peripheral neuropathy despite healthy paleo diet

Views: 14,867
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 774,618

Re: serious mystery - peripheral neuropathy despite healthy paleo diet

Thanks very much for this - I had a look at the website and it's very good. Yes, even though I may have deficiency & candida-related problems (connected to the Paleo diet? Awaiting peoples' opinions on this!) which are contributing and could have got worse, I have no doubt there are 2 physical causes which have made these symptroms appear initially in my right leg and right arm, and not the left!

Firstly, I twisted over violently on my right ankle, rseulting in the ligaments tearing off pieces of bone from the ankle - I was told this type of injury sometimes could stretch a nerve at the knee and cause neuropathies to develop in the lower leg and foot.

Secondly, as I mentioned there was the injury in using the Lat Pull-down machine - a very very sharp pain on the right sid e of my upper spine, followed some time later by neuropathies in my right arm. MRI (in Europe - not sure if I trust it)supposedly showed no disk problem, but clearly I did something to my neck. Have been following recommendations & exercises on Dr. Bookspan's website, and they do seem to help. Had physio & saw an osteopATH - no improvement.

Was worried about peri-menopause causing spine degeneration and ankle fracture, so I have analysed the calcium & vitamin D in my diet and it meets recommendations for my age - will check B Vitamins next.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)