CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Observations of emotions - more questions -- and yet more!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
sandover Views: 3,894
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 767,255

Re: Observations of emotions - more questions -- and yet more!

FS, Molly, others

FS -- I was glad to "see you back" -- sorry about the intense detox reactions, and the car troubles. (Maybe cars need to pull, as well as burn, oil too!)

I am so interested by what everyone reports about the emotional balance or calm that comes with OP. I have not been pulling as much or often as most of you -- just once per day and then I don't always have time to pull for a full 20 minutes. But I have experienced the level of balance and calm that many describe after just a few weeks of being an OPer.

I have a close friend who visited last year when he was 3 months into what would become an 8-month liver cleanse (he kept getting stones out, figuring he was finally done, and then there would be more -- he actually had some analyzed at an Army lab, and they found lots of nastiness inside, including some uranium!). More to the point, though, when he was staying with us and doing the Liver Flush once or twice a week, plus coffee enemas, he described what Falling Snow described -- intense emotional release. Frankly he got a little scary -- on top of the cleansing he was eating pretty raw, and he began scaring some of our other friends. I think it may have been too much all at once -- and there is a reason the mystics, etc. would segregate themselves during times of cleansing and fasting -- I think because all of this old "stuff" comes out -- literally and figurativly -- that would make him very volatile. And he is normally a very calm and balanced and serene person!

OP is all I want to do right now for those reasons -- I would love to do some fasting and serious internal cleansing, but the memory of how chaotic his emotions and anger especially became makes me think that this is not the time for me to try that (my husband is in his first year of a demanding graduate program, and I am crazy overwhelmed enough as it is with twin toddlers to take care of basically all alone). Sheesh, I felt like I was going nuts a couple of weeks ago just with the giant mouth sore I had, and a corollary infection -- swollen lymphs, etc., which I think was a detox reaction to OP with oregano oil!

I wonder if what Trapper has said about OP being a slower liver cleanse is true on that level -- that it does stimulate the release of toxins, although not on as grand a scale as my friend went through, but that some of our emotional stuff is stimulated by the toxins in our bodies. I was in pretty intense pain with the mouth sore, but it seemed to go beyond the physical pain -- I really felt nuts, as FS described, which might be consistent with the lymphs being swollen and the whatever-it-was coming out in my mouth.

My friend also said that he believes that the toxins store addiction cravings -- he has been sober for 15 years, but said that when he was Liver Flushing he would get intense alcohol cravings, but that when he was done with the 8-month process, he felt like a million bucks and even thought he was cured of alcohol allergy. When I was OP'ing with my olive-oregano mixture, I would often have intense cigarette cravings, too.

Thoughts, anyone? I have kept in mind what Molly has said about "better out than in" -- and I have dropped the oregano oil for the time being because as sick as I am inside, I have to be able to function.

(I am going to buy some hemp oil and try safflower -- this forum cracks me up, the way we recommend oils as if they were fine wines!)

Thanks and hope you all have a super weekend.

-- Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (2)