CureZone   Log On   Join
Observations of emotions - more questions

fallingsnow Views: 4,106
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 767,016

Observations of emotions - more questions

Hi Molly,

Congratulations on taking the Hemp Oil plunge!  I'm so glad that you tried it and are getting some of the same results I had/have!  The Hemp Oil was like fast-tracking the OPing experience.  Since I had been using Olive Oil before (3x in the morning, each 20 minutes) and not getting the same kinds of reactions I was reading about here, I tried the Hemp and got some reaction, but still nothing like a few of the people experience here.

Even the foot detox pads took nearly three weeks and a tremendous amount of stress/irritation/upset before they really worked.  I'm beginning to wonder if I need to *consciously* set aside time to cry or "act out" my bottled up emotions so I can get unstuck.

I've had a habit, learned from a self-demanding Father whom I wanted to be *just like* when I grew up, of bottling any emotion up and sticking it on an imaginary shelf in my head.  I was getting a detox reaction for six days and it remained the same for the six days, until that sixth night, I cut loose and had a good cry. After that, I've felt tremendously better.  It leads me to wonder if, while we're OPing, we need to think about and *consciously* release into the oil all the negative emotions we've got for the previous day.  The cry I had was very humiliating to me (a learned thing from Pa) and my brother (!) was there to witness my weakness.  Surprisingly, my brother was very concerned about my cry and offered to do *something* to help.

I don't really know how to explain the correlation with the emotional overflow.  It was like my emotion bucket got full and the overpouring was cleaned up by the oil.  Maybe those who can get the green oils to go white and frothy are really very good/comfortable at releasing their negative emotions?

Apricot oil sounds interesting and delicious!  I need to go find your posts about the results of it.  Have you tried it all by itself or only in conjunction with the Hemp Oil?

Happy swishing,

~FS 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)