CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hemp Oil/Foot Detox pads combo

molly bloom Views: 4,052
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 766,869

Re: Hemp Oil/Foot Detox pads combo

FS!!

Those detox foot pads are intense, totally intense.

I was doing the gold ones, one on each foot, and I had to cut back to only one. It was blowing my mind. I had the exact same unwell feeling after about one week. The first two days I thought I was Superwoman, and then by the third day I felt like Underdog. I swear, like an idiot, I thought I was coming down with something, and then by the 5th day realized that the pads were doing it.

As soon as I changed back to one, I was fine. I continue to do only one a night, and alternative between feet, and position on the feet.

Guess who started pulling with hemp? I do Apricot in the a.m. and hemp when I get home and I'm cooking dinner. My teeth are incredibly white, and when I pull with hemp, it's very startling how effective it feels. I couldn't resist when I saw it at the health food store. Mine doesn't turn white at all, and it doesn't taste too bad either.

So, I'm right there with you (except for the car thing...sorry :-( )

I've added enzymes to my regiment. I like them a lot. So, just when I said...that's it...I've done three new things in the last month. And I keep on marching on, changing everyday.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)